The uneven rim of this candle's vessel was inspired by the mountainous horizon and rocky coast of Oregon. Turn this vessel and the horizon line changes, light the candle and imagine sunset in Portland. As the candle burns down it will reveal the drippy colorful glaze hidden beneath the wax. The vessel can be reused after the candle has burnt out, and makes a great catch-all or bathroom cup.
These candles make perfect gifts, we think they are particularly thoughtful as a house warming or hostess gift, because they can be used immediately and then kept forever.
- Hand thrown in white stoneware
- 100% soy candle scented with pure essential oils
- Bergamot Clove scent is a warm and spicy citrus, perfect for winter nights
- Reusable vessel is microwave and dishwasher safe
- 3.25" tall and 3.25" wide
All pieces are handmade in Philadelphia. Inconsistencies and variations are marks of the maker.
Love these patterns and textures? Check out more coordinating pieces from the Portland Collection!