The overlapping perspective lines that inspired this two finger ring were found throughout Frank Lloyd Wright's iconic Fallingwater home. We contrasted strong geometric lines with a hand carved background texture reminiscent of the sandstone used for the living room walls of Fallingwater. This ring is finished with a darkened, oxidized layer on the sterling silver that helps accentuate the hand carved details.
We're wearing this ring with delicate, lacy blouses and ladylike capes for fall. We love that this ring can be dressed up or down!
- Sterling silver, oxidized
- Approximately 1.25" wide x 0.75" long
- Finger size is adjustable
- Silver jewelry oxidizes naturally over time from interaction with air and our environment. Regular wear will help keep oxidation to a minimum. You can keep your silver jewelry looking its best by putting it on last (after perfume and hairspray), and by wiping clean after each wear
- Silver jewelry will become weathered with age, just like people do. This is part of the charm of sterling silver
All jewelry pieces are handmade in Philadelphia. Inconsistencies and variations are marks of the maker.
Love these colors and textures? Check out more coordinating pieces from the Three Rivers Collection!